- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in forestry, or in a related field like agriculture, horticulture, land-use or regional planning, geography, water management/hydrology, biology, ecology, regional development or governance of natural resources.
If at the time of application, proof of the first degree qualifying the applicant for a profession is not yet available, the application will be considered under the precondition that 80% of the credit points attainable for the degree have already been achieved based on completed module examinations or the final thesis and the colloquium (if applicable). A certification from the awarding institute of higher education (examination office) serves as proof of the above-mentioned academic achievements.
No minimum GPA.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- TU application form (download and sign it after your registration in SELMA).
- Curriculum vitae (in English, hand-signed and with recent date).
- Letter of motivation (in English, two pages, hand-signed and with recent date).
- University degree certificate and related academic transcripts (certified copies, including grading scale and certified translation if necessary).
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
- One recent photograph.
For more information please check theCourse Website