- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in forestry, or in a related field like agriculture, horticulture, land-use or regional planning, geography, water management/hydrology, biology, ecology, regional development or governance of natural resources.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Letter of motivation in English (hand-signed and with recent date). 2 pages long.
- Curriculum vitae in English (hand-signed and with recent date).
- School leaving certificate/high school graduation certificate (certified copy).
- University degree and related academic transcript (certified copies, including grading scale and certified translation if necessary).
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
- Only for non-EU citizens (important to fulfill visa requirements): certificate showing the financial background (e.g. approval letter of a donor, bank statement, etc).
For more information please check theCourse Website