- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in architecture, civil engineering, urban, regional, landscape or environmental planning, environmental engineering, facility management, surveying, real estate, geoinformatics, or other planning-related disciplines.
Minimum number of semesters: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Professional experience of at least one year is required. This can be waived in the case of excellent final results in the first degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application must include:
- Application form with personal data and passport size photo.
- Detailed CV.
- Statement of personal objectives explaining the reasons for applying.
- Letter of recommendation written by a university professor or member of the teaching staff.
- Certificate of English language ability (if the first degree was not taken in English).
- Certificate of a first degree (BA or "Diplom").
- Secondary school leaving certificate.
- Supporting documentation about relevant courses attended and completed at university and/or practical experience (optional).
- Documented evidence of professional experience of at least one year.
- Copy of ID/passport.
- Statement on how studies will be financed.
For more information please check theCourse Website