Urban Design - Revitalisation of Historic City Districts
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Architecture, Urban Development, Urban and Regional Planning, Landscape Design and Architecture, or an equivalent.
Experience in identifying relevant urban development problems, defining tasks, methods and strategies to solve problems and the ability to design qualified concepts in a traceable way and qualified experiences in defining problems.
Proof of usually at least one year's professional experience since the first professional qualifying examination or equivalent work experience; recognition and exemptions are decided by the Examination Board.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification*.
- Transcript of records bachelor's degree*.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Higher education entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur, A-Levels, High-School Leaving Certificate, etc.)*.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) (English language).
- Letter of motivation (English language, approximately 1 page).
- Project portfolio (approximately 5 - 10 pages).
- Copy of valid passport.
*If these documents are issued in a language other than English or German, certified translations have to be provided in addition to the original language documents.
Additional documents may be required, depending on the application process via uni-assist or myBTU. Please read all information on the respective website carefully.
For more information please check theCourse Website