Urban, Energy and Environmental Planning
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- If you are a non-EU citizen, you must pay the application fee, which is 780 DKK (105 EUR). One application fee covers up to all applications (max 3) to Aalborg University for the specific intake.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) relevant to the course. Relevant bachelor degrees could be within engineering, surveying science, biology, or a corresponding education after specific assessment, e.g. within planning.
Students with another bachelor’s degree are, upon application for the master program, evaluated individually and the relevance of the bachelor degree is assessed through this process.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least 180/level C.
Specification: At least 180/level C1.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website