Visual Anthropology, Media and Documentary Practices
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 12,950 Є for the three-year master's program.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a relevant course of study.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
At least 1 year of work experience in media production and/or the social sciences or cultural studies subsequent to your first university degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Completed and signed application form.
- Certified copy of your university degree (Details for official authentication). The university will need a certified translation of your university certificate (in German or English) in case of foreign language documents.
- Certificate in English (see language requirements) or written statement by your university that your bachelor/master program was conducted in English.
- Personal statement (ca. 250 words).
Please send all documents via scan and e-mail.
Please list your work experience as detailed as possible in your CV, mentioning your employer, your job position and a job description, the duration of the employment, and proof (e.g. job contract, signed letter from the employer).
For more information please check theCourse Website