Visual Anthropology, Media and Documentary Practices
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 12,550 Є for the three-year master program.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a relevant course of study (e.g. in humanities, social science, cultural science/studies, media science/studies, communication science/studies, or in a different subject which is similar to these subjects).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
At least 1 year of work experience in media production and/or the social sciences or cultural studies subsequent to your first university degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Applicants require the following documents to apply:
- Completed application form (please don't forget to sign the application form).
- CV (please list your work experience as detailed as possible, also internships, film projects, etc).
- Certified copy of your university degree.
- Certificate in English (see language requirements).
- Personal statement (letter of motivation, ca. 250 words).
Please send all documents via e-mail to the student coordinator Ms. Ann-Christin Albrecht.
For more information please check theCourse Website