Water and Coastal Management
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- In the first year of the master’s degree, you are studying in Germany, the second year is spent in the Netherlands. There is no tuition fee in Oldenburg; in Groningen, the fee is 2,143 € per year for EU nationals and 15,000 € per year for non-EU nationals.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a specialist or interdisciplinary, environmentally-oriented course of study with scientific, economic, and/or geographical spatial planning components or a previous course that is suitable for a specific subject.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor's degree.
- Tabular listing of fitting experience.
- Letter of motivation.
- English certificate (see language requirements).
- Other certificates or qualifications are possible.
For more information please check theCourse Website