- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Summer Semester: April
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of water engineering, civil engineering or a strongly related field.
Minimum standard period of study: 7 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
A good or excellent university degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Grades A, B, or C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- Certificate of higher education entrance qualification and its translation (including the overview of subjects and grades).
- Proof of having passed a university entrance exam (If you have passed an university entrance exam in your country of origin, please submit the relevant certificate).
- Proof of study periods and translation and ist translation.
- Evidence of the necessary language skills (see langauge requirements).
- Curriculum vitae (complete, chronological).
- Passport (the copy only needs to contain the page with your picture and your personal data).
The application via uni-assist is an online application. Upload your certificates in their original language and as a translation into German or English. Translations must be carried out by a certified translator and must be stamped and signed. If you get admission, you must submit your certificates as an officially certified copy to the university with the application for enrolment.
For more information please check theCourse Website