- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Qualification in water-related engineering or natural science is required: environmental, chemical, civil, mechanical or process engineering, biology, geosciences, chemistry, or similar.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Prepare your CV and motivation letter in English (in pdf format).
- Prepare a copy of your passport (in pdf format).
- Collect certificate and transcript with final grades of your university study (in pdf format).
- Make an assessment of your grades and convert them with help of the indicative conversion table into the grading system valid at the TU Berlin. This is a preliminary and indicative conversion of your grades only, the final and binding conversion will be assessed by the bureau of international affairs based on the certificate and transcripts you submitted in step 3.
- Collect certificates and recommendation letters of your work experience and internships (if any, in pdf format).
- Collect certificates and recommendation letters of your civic engagement (if any, in pdf format).
- Collect and prepare a proof of English language proficiency (in pdf format). See the language requirements for more information.
- Complete and submit your application online.
- Check with the Egyptian and German consulate or embassy of your country of residence if you are eligible for a study visa in both countries.
For more information please check theCourse Website