Water Science and Engineering
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Minimum number of semesters: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Necessary minimum knowledge and minimum achievements imparted by the bachelor's degree in:
- Advanced mathematics in the scope of at least 12 credit points.
- Natural and engineering basic subjects such as physics, chemistry, biology, mechanics and/or thermodynamics in the scope of at least 12 credit points.
- Engineering and/or natural sciences such as water management, hydraulic engineering, hydrology, urban water management, hydromechanics, process engineering for water treatment, hydrogeology, engineering geology, geophysics, physical geography, soil science, environmental systems science, climatology and/or hydrometeorology to the extent of at least 12 credit points.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: No section below 5.5.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website