- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in applied computer science, computer science, information and communication technology or an equivalent course of study.
The examination board decides on the equivalence and access of other applicants.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For application via uni-assist, the following documents have to be submitted:
- Officially attested copy of secondary school leaving certificate including transcripts, with translation in German or English language.
- Officially attested proof of successfully completed university entrance examination (not for all countries).
- If available, officially attested copies of all other proofs of successfully completed university studies at the home country (duration of studies, acquired degrees), with translation in German or English language.
- Original of APS-certificate (only for applicants from China, Vietnam or Mongolia).
- If available, officially attested copy of sports ability test (only if you apply for the Bachelor degree in Präventions-, Rehabilitations- und Fitnesssport).
- Officially attested copy of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
At the homepage of uni-assist you will find important additional country-specific requirements for several countries.
If all requirements and documents were checked, uni-assist will forward your documents to the university. In case that the formal requirements are not fulfilled, you will receive a respective message from uni-assist. Please note that uni-assist does not send back any application documents submitted.
For more information please check theCourse Website