- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in one of the following disciplines: computer science, economics, social sciences, law, design, psychology, pedagogy/education. For all other degrees, the examination board is to decide as to whether the program meets the criterion pertaining to the field of Web Science.
If you have not graduated from your undergraduate program yet, you may still apply for admission if you expect to have graduated by the time the Master's program starts.
After graduation from an undergraduate program and prior to enrolling in the Master's program in Web Science, applicants are required to have gained qualified professional experience in a suitable field (min. 1 year). A commission appointed by the Web Science departmental committee is to decide on the qualification and on the suitability of the professional employment.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
Please send the following application documents by post to uni-assist in Berlin:
- Please write down your uni-assist applicant number (for example on your copy of your passport).
- Officially certified copy of the secondary school leaving certificate and - if applicable - the university entrance examination (original language and translation if necessary).
- If applicable: officially certified copy of the course achievements and upon completion of the course, your final certificate (original language and translation if necessary).
- If you have completed a preparatory course: officially certified copy of the assessment test certificate.
- Applicants with certificates from China, Mongolia (until 2018), and Vietnam: original GSP certificate.
- Officially certified copy of your proof of sufficient knowledge of German (not required for English-language courses, instead, proof of English knowledge).
- Tabular CV.
- Copy of your passport - page with personal data.
- If the name changes: a copy of the certificate (for example, through a marriage certificate).
For more information please check theCourse Website