Wind Energy Systems
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- Online course
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The bachelor's degree can be:
- In the fields of civil and environmental engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, physics or a comparable subject, or
- In another course of study and thereby acquired at least 60 credits in basic subjects from the fields of mathematics and natural and engineering sciences, of which at least 18 credits in the field of mathematics (analysis, algebra).
The applicant must also have acquired the following professional qualifications during their studies:
- "Good" mathematical knowledge.
- "Good" knowledge of technical science.
- "Good" basic scientific knowledge.
If the content requirements [60 credits from the areas of mathematics and natural sciences, including at least 18 credits in the area of mathematics (analysis, algebra)] are missing in the second option, the examination board can issue the admission on condition that the successful completion of additional achievements of up to 30 credits is proven for the master thesis.
Professional experience of at least one year after completing the first university degree. If the professional experience is before the first university degree, the examination board decides in individual cases about equivalence.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please make sure to add the following documents to your application:
- The school certificate that entitles you to study at a university in your home country.
- Applicants from China, Mongolia or Vietnam have to provide an APS certificate.
- The degree of your current university.
- Transcript of records including the grades of your prior and/or current studies at a university.
- Certificates of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Please make sure to hand in two sets of your documents at uni-assist: 1st authenticated copies in the original language, 2nd authenticated copies in a translated version (German or English). Please make sure to not hand in original documents since they will not be returned to you.
Uploaded documents at uni-assist will not be taken into consideration until the complete application set is send via postal mail.
For more information please check theCourse Website