- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in mechanical, electrical engineering, electrical energy systems engineering, or renewable energy engineering.
If you have graduated from a bachelor’s degree program worth 180 CP, you can be admitted to the 1st semester of the program which starts in the winter semester of each year. To be admitted to the second semester of the program (i.e. the summer semester) you will need a bachelor's degree worth 210 CP.
A final grade of at least "good" (i.e. "gut" in the German system). If your final grade is below "good", a minimum of two favorable letters of reference from professors of the university/universities you have previously attended.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
These are the documents you need to include in your application and send to uni-assist:
- Tabular CV, including a current photograph.
- Officially certified photocopy of your higher education entrance qualification.
- Officially certified photocopy of your bachelor’s or Diplom degree certificate (especially if you are applying for a master’s degree program).
- Officially certified photocopies of any certificates, transcripts of records, or grades you received at any university or similar institution you previously attended.
- Officially certified photocopy of the certificate proving your English language proficiency (see language requirements).
Uni-Assist asks for all certificates to be provided in both the original language and German or English. If you are including a certificate that is issued in English (or German) as well as in a third language, you will not have to provide a translation. If you are sending certificates in another language than English or German, please include officially certified translations into either of the two languages. Do not send original documents.
For more information please check theCourse Website