- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree in Wood Technology, Timber Construction and Redevelopment, Interior Engineering or a related field, or an equivalent qualification gained in Germany or abroad.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Applicants from the field of Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering cannot be admitted to the Master's program. The missing basic knowledge of wood technology must first be acquired, for example by taking additional courses. The university offers the needed additional courses in their fee-based certification program “International Wood Processing”. After having successfully passed the certification program, admission to the Master's Degree Program Wood Technology is possible if the relevant admission requirements are met.
If you are not sure whether you fulfill the admission requirements, please contact the university.
An above-average degree is considered to have a total grade of "good".
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- 1. Admission to the Master’s degree program requires an above-average Bachelor’s degree (at least six semesters) in Wood Technology, Timber Construction and Redevelopment, Interior Engineering or a related field, or an equivalent qualification gained in Germany or abroad. Furthermore, personal motivation for studying should be explained in a motivational letter.
- An above-average degree is considered to have a total grade of "good".
- If English is not your native language, an English language certificate is required. The required scores are stated under Language Requirements.
- For admission to the course, successful completion of the entrance exam (in the form of an interview) for the Master's program in Wood Technology is usually required.
For more information please check theCourse Website