World Studies: Orders, Politics, Сulturеs
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the subjects of law, political science, sociology, social sciences, literary and cultural studies, history, or a subject with comparable content, each with a corresponding technical component of usually 60 ECTS.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semestеrs.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- The final certificate of a previous degree and the associated documents (transcript, transcript of records, diploma supplement, etc.), which provide information about the individual course of study, the modules completed, the achievements during the course and their assessments and about the individual professional profile of the completed course. If the university or professional academy at which the applicant acquired the previous degree does not issue such documents for the applicant, correspondingly meaningful documents must be submitted (e.g. performance records).
- If there is still no diploma from a previous degree, a provisional final document and/or a current transcript of records or correspondingly meaningful documents will be submitted.
- To be submitted optionally: a written representation of a maximum of 10,000 characters, in which the qualification of the previous degree for this master’s course and, if applicable, further knowledge and qualifications are presented and, if necessary, information on motivation is given. Applicants with a bachelor's degree in a subject with comparable content are strongly advised to do this in order to be able to make a sound assessment of the qualification. A work sample can also be submittеd.
For more information please check theCourse Website