Young Professional MBA Program
- Summer semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee for the course is 16,000 €. The overall costs include the participation fee for the courses in the amount of 14,680 € and the semester fee in the amount of approx. 1,320 €. The tuition fee covers the costs of all teaching and learning materials as well as the cost of the academic program at SGH Warsaw School of Economics. Not included are individual travel costs.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate they have at least three years of professional work experience. In addition, during the admissions interview the professional capabilities of applicants will be evaluated. In view of the material to be studied and the form of the degree course, participants will not require academically acquired specialist knowledge but, instead, will need to be familiar with professional practice in commercial organizations or public institutions.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Individuals wishing to be admitted to the Young Professional MBA program are required to submit their applications in advance.
In addition to submission of the completed application form, applicants should also provide:
- A summary of their academic and professional background.
- A copy of their institute of higher education diploma.
- Evidence of proficiency in the English language (see language requirements).
- Also, if applicable, a letter of recommendation provided by the employer. The letter of recommendation should also provide information on any financial and time-related support provided by the employer to the applicant.
For more information please check theCourse Website