RWTH International Academy
RWTH Aachen University
Automation and Simulation
Subjects: Mechanical Engineering
Dates: 11 Jul - 29 Jul (Registration Deadline: 01 Apr)
3 Weeks (starting: Summer semester)
Tuition Fees (per semester)
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Complete the registration before March 01, 2022 and receive a 10% Early Bird discount on the course fees! Scholarships available.
The Summer School covers the fundamentals used in automation and simulation. With your classmates, you complete assignments on simulation in a computer lab. You get to solve real world problems by applying software commonly used in industry and thus acquire a better understanding of methods used in mechanical engineering. Take part in a lab tour on campus in Aachen, where you get to know the institute's research approaches. Regarding automation, you discuss production systems and computer integrated manufacturing. Thus, you receive an overview of cutting-edge technologies of production automation and understand modern automated production systems.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
min B2 First (FCE)
Does the university recognize "other equivalent language certificates"?
No English certificate is required. Courses are held in English and therefore proficiency in English is important. The table above is provided for self-assessment purposes.
Application & Admission
Applications are open from:
Summer semester:November 01 (German)November 01 (EU)November 01 (Non EU)
Application Procedure & Selection
directly at the University
The following documents are required in English:
- Your Cover Letter
- Your Curriculum Vitae (Resume)
- Your academic records (Transcript of Records)
- A color photo of yourself
- Additional documents to support your application (optional)
- English Proficiency Test (optional)
For more information please check theCourse Website