Automotive Engineering and Future Mobility
Deadline: 15 Apr
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The registration period starts on November 1st. If you complete your registration by March 1st, you benefit from their 10% Early Bird discount. Convince a friend to participate with you and you both get 15% off the program fee. 50% Scholarships available for highly qualified students: Students enrolled at a university located in one of the listed countries are eligible for a scholarship worth 1,495 €; the countries are Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Peru, South Korea, or Turkey.
Short Courses at RWTH International Academy
Four Reasons to choose this Summer School
Special Program Features
Build the best self-driving miniature car and win the competition
In a case study about autonomous vehicles, you build and program your own miniature car with your team members. If you decide wisely, you can get a head start and race to the finish line! You even get to meet a student formula team. They present their work on self-built race cars with alternative propulsion systems to you.
Get ready for an unforgettable summer, full of cultural and fun activities
RWTH International Academy offers you a wide range of social events to experience German culture and student life in Aachen. The city is located in the heart of Europe, therefore excursions to neighboring cities and countries are also included. Enjoy intercultural get-togethers, team-building events, sport days, karaoke night and more. Meet the other participants and our local team in a great atmosphere and create amazing memories. → More Info
The application requirements for the study program in “Automotive Engineering and Future Mobility” are:
You have already completed your:
- First or second year of studies, or
- A degree related to the program
Desirable is basic knowledge in the following areas: Mathematics, Mechanics, Physics, Fluids, Energy Conversion Machines, Thermodynamics, or Automotive Engineering.
- Letter of Motivation
- Transcript of Records
Application & Admission
Application Procedure & Selection
Your Personal Contact
Apply for this short course
Great that you are interested in this Short Course. Every year RWTH welcomes students from all over the world. Complete registrations submitted until March 01, 2022 receive a 10% Early Bird discount on the course fees of the Summer Schools. RWTH is looking forward to your registration!
For more information please check theCourse Website