RWTH International Academy
RWTH Aachen University
Energy Performance of Buildings and Districts
Subjects: Mechanical Engineering, Building and Construction, Energy Development
18 Jul - 29 Jul (2 weeks)
Deadline: 01 Apr
Deadline: 01 Apr
Tuition Fees (overall)
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Complete the registration before March 01, 2022 and receive a 10% Early Bird discount on the course fees! Scholarships available.
This Summer School introduces the mathematical and physical basics of building energy performance modeling and simulation as well as the implementation of models using computer-based numerical methods, computer algebra systems and object-oriented modeling language Modelica. As a student, you learn about different methods of heat generation of renewable energy sources and dive into the topic of electricity trading in a computer simulation. This approach provides you with a broad insight into building performance simulation, energy supply of buildings and districts and also high-temperature solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
min B2 First (FCE)
Does the university recognize "other equivalent language certificates"?
No English certificate is required. Courses are held in English and therefore proficiency in English is important. The table above is provided for self-assessment purposes.
Application & Admission
until 01 Apr
18 Jul - 29 Jul
Applications are open from:
Summer semester:November 01 (German)November 01 (EU)November 01 (Non EU)
Application Procedure & Selection
directly at the University
The following documents are required in English:
- Your Cover Letter
- Your Curriculum Vitae (Resume)
- Your academic records (Transcript of Records)
- A color photo of yourself
- Additional documents to support your application (optional)
- English Proficiency Test (optional)
For more information please check theCourse Website