We're sorry! This live webinar is already over.
But don't worry: We offer this webinar regularly. Here you can register directly for the next date!
The next webinar about this topic
Study International Business in Germany (with special guests from German universities)
Get an overview of how International Business degree programs in Germany work. Take the chance to speak directly with representatives from the universities that offer these programs.
Wednesday, 28 April 2021, 04:00 PM (Europe/Berlin Time)
live via Zoom
Book your spot - and get full access to MyGermanUniversity (it’s free)!
More about this webinar
Did you know that a degree in International Business from a German university holds a great international reputation and may open the door to great work opportunities?
Do you want to know more about this exciting topic and which programs are offered by German universities?
And finally, ask yourself, do you want to ask questions to the representatives of these programs at German universities?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then you'll want to join us because during this webinar you will get:
- An overview of how International Business programs in Germany work.
- A list of all the programs in International Business at German Universities.
- An idea of the job prospects after graduating from these programs in Germany.
- The chance to talk with representatives of German universities that offer degree programs in this subject.
This is your one in a lifetime chance to come closer to studying in Germany. Don’t miss this opportunity!
- 16:00: Welcome (5 min.)
- 16:05: “Study International Business in Germany” General Overview
- → Jasmine Held-Hernandez, MyGermanUniversity
- 16:15: CBS International Business School: M.A. International Business
- → Katharina Ging, International Sales Manager
- 16:30: Nuertingen-Geislingen University: M.Sc. International Finance
- → Katharina Günther, Program Manager
- 16:45: FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg: B.Sc. International Business Studies
- → Nikhila Raghavan, Academic Coordinator
- 17:00: FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg: B.Sc. International Economic Studies
- → Maximilan Pöhnlein, Department of Economics and Social Sciences
- 17:15 Q&A Session
- 17:30 Planned End
What you'll learn in this webinar
No tuition fees
Study in English
Find your study program
Talk to universities
Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences; Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
M.A. in International Relations: Social Theory and Global Governance (Universität Bremen)
German-Arab Chamber of Industry and Commerce, Institute for Intercultural and International Studies - Universität Bremen
Master student for International Relations: Social Theory and Global Governance (Universität Bremen); Bachelor in International Relations, Minor in Economics (International Black Sea University, Tbilisi/Georgia);
Program Manager for the M.Sc. of International Finance from Nuertingen-Geislingen University
(no information available)
International Coordinator, Cologne Business School
B.A. Latin-American Studies Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn
Academic Coordinator for the Department of International Business Studies
B.Sc. IBEB - International Bachelor Economics and Business Economics at Erasmus School of Economics in Rotterdam
Department of Economics and Social Sciences
Scientific Staff at the Department of Economics and Social Sciences of the FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg
M.Sc. Economics, University of Konstanz
B.Sc. Ecnonomics and Business Administration, University of Konstanz
And the best thing:
During the webinar you can put all your questions in the chat!