- Winter semester
- students from All countries except for Germany: directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)students from Germany: directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Higher education entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
In general, you must upload the following documents to the application portal:
- Higher education entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur).
- German language certificate (see language requirements).
- If applicable, proof of relevant extracurricular activities (e.g. participation in "Jugend forscht", Mathematics Olympiad, etc.).
Since the study program is entirely taught in English, please also provide proof of your English language proficiency (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website