Autonomous Vehicle Engineering
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
Prerequisite for admission to study at Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt is either a general or subject-related higher education entrance qualification or the entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences.
The following suitability requirements must be fulfilled for this course of study:
- Strong, solid knowledge of mathematics, in particular, the ability to think abstractly, logically, and system-oriented and to formalize approaches to solutions.
- Competencies in the fields of natural sciences, information technology, and technology.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Certificate must be provided after the first semester at the latest.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
75 € for the first application, 30 for each additional
For more information please check theCourse Website