- Start Dates
- Summer Semester: March
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the Universitystudents from (world-wide): Hochschulstart (DoSV)students from All other options: directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
General university entrance qualification or university of applied science entrance qualification.
Proof of practical experience before commencing studies: either from a commercial apprenticeship or from professional experience in the aviation industry. Applicants without a commercial apprenticeship or professional experience in the airline industry have to complete a qualified commercial internship of at least 12 weeks or twice six weeks each (»pre-study internship«) in the aviation industry or in the commercial area of another industry.
In addition to the formal admission requirements, applicants should always satisfy the following subject-related prerequisites for the bachelor's study program:
- a good general education,
- good knowledge, especially in economically and mathematically-related subjects,
- particular interest in aviation-related issues.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in March)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application for admission to the desired degree program.
- Completed form Declaration of previous periods of study.
- Documents on all previous periods of study at a German higher education institution:
- Clearance certificate.
- Transcript of records with all (passed/failed) examination results.
- Link to the module handbook.
- Exmatriculation certificate, if you are no longer enrolled.
- Proof of university entrance qualification.
- For foreign educational qualifications:
- Proof of English language skills.
- Payment slip for the certificate processing fee.
- Current CV.
Specific documents (if required):
- Proof of an internship or training.
- Training or internship contract.
- Language certificates for a foreign language.
- Documents on further subject-related admission requirements.
For more information please check theCourse Website