Bachelor in Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The fees for those entering the three-year program in September 2023 are 15,920 € per academic year for European students, and 22,250 € per academic year for non-European students. There's an additional registration fee of 360 € (first year only). Scholarships available.
A range of high school qualifications including the German Abitur, British GCE A levels, Spanish Bachillerato, Italian Esame di Stato, French Baccalauréat, European and International Baccalaureates, are accepted. For other qualifications, you may need a foundation program or a year of university study from another institution in addition to your high school diploma to be eligible for entry.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least 180.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
Application Procedure & Selection
60 € application fee (non-refundable).
Your application should include:
- Academic transcripts from the last 3 years.
- Secondary school examination certificates (if already held, or upon receipt).
- Personal statement in English.
- Name and contact details of one academic referee.
- English language test scores (see language requirements).
- CV/Resume in English.
- Supporting documents for additional languages spoken (if held).
- Copy of ID/Passport.
For more information please check theCourse Website