Bachelor in Management
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
A range of high school qualifications including the German Abitur, British GCE A levels, Spanish Bachillerato, Italian Esame di Stato, French Baccalauréat, European and International Baccalaureates, are accepted. For other qualifications, you may need a foundation program or a year of university study from another institution in addition to your high school diploma to be eligible for entry.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Academic records of the last three years (details of all examination results obtained during the last three years of secondary education, including mock secondary examination results, if applicable).
- Secondary school examination certificate(s), if already held. Otherwise, applicants must provide these documents as soon as received.
- Personal statement in English.
- Contact details for one academic reference.
- English language test scores.
- Supporting documents of additional spoken languages.
- Photocopy of ID/Passport.
For more information please check theCourse Website