Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Qualification for higher education studies is achieved by:
- the general or subject-linked higher education entrance qualification, or
- the award of the entrance qualification for a university of applied sciences at a vocational college pursuant to Section 12 of the School Act, or
- the successful completion of the last class of a specialised upper secondary school, or
- proof of equivalent previous education, or
- the higher education entrance qualification for particularly qualified professionals (Berufs HZVO).
Ir you are an applicant from a country that is not a member of the European Union, then you must have your higher education entrance qualification obtained in your home country recognised by the ASK-Konstanz.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website