Electrical Engineering and Information Technolοgу
- Winter semester
- directly at the UniversityHochschulstart (DoSV)
- Study mode:
- On campus
Entrance qualification for a university of applied sciences (foreign certificates to be validated by Studienkolleg Kοnstanz).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C or 160 points.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- Certificate of your entrance qualification.
- Academic admission requirements: Entrance qualification for a university of applied sciences or a subject-specific higher-education entrance qualification or a general qualification for university entrance or a comparable qualification. If you have a foreign entrance qualification: recognition of your certificate by the Studienkolleg Konstanz.
- Language Requirements: Certificate of language proficiency in English (see language requirements).
- Completed form regarding your level of German language skills.
- Statement of purpose (your motivation to study Electrical Engineering and Information Technology at Ulm University of Applied Sciences).
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopy of passport (if applicable).
Please do not submit any original documents with your applicatiοn.
For more information please check theCourse Website