- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
To study at the TUHH you will need to submit proof of a university entrance qualification. Secondary school-leaving certificates issued in other countries are classified differently in relation to the German university entrance qualification. In some countries, you may need to submit evidence of additional years of study. German embassies and consulates will be able to advise on the details.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Along with the online application form please submit the following documents at least:
- A photocopy of your school-leaving report, including grades.
- A photocopy of proof of sufficient language knowledge (see language requirements).
- If available: a photocopy of the university admission examination.
- If available: photocopies of your studies, including grades.
- For graduates of a German Studienkolleg: FSP certificate (T-course) and a copy of the corresponding school-leaving certificate from your home country.
- For applicants from the People's Republic of China and Vietnam: an original APS certification or original APS certificate.
- For citizens from EU and Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway: a photocopy of proof of grades in mathematics during the last two years at school.
- If applicable: the result of TestAS.
Please also note: If your certificates are not in German or English, you must also attach translations by an officially authorized translator or certified by an official body. The translations and photocopies of the originals must be fixed to each other so as to make it clear without doubt that the one relates to the other. A translation on its own can't be accepted by TUHH.
For more information please check theCourse Website