Environmental and Resource Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
General higher education entrance qualification (Abitur) or Vocational higher education entrance qualification (Fachabitur).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
- Copy of the higher education entrance qualification to be scanned in and uploaded to My assist (If the original is not in German or English, then in addition a translation to German or English from a sworn translator is needed). Depending on the type of entrance qualification and country of origin, possible types of higher education entrance qualifications may include:
- Secondary education completion certificate(s).
- Results of the university entrance assessment test.
- Transcript of academic performances from 1-2 years of university studies.
- Other certificates relevant to the higher education entrance qualification.
- Copy of passport/official personal identification.
- Copy of a valid residence permit for Germany, if available.
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- Underage applicants: Letter of consent to study from the parents.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website