- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October 1st
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Monthly tuition fees: For EU citizens is 650 € at Campus Berlin, and 785 € at campus Düsseldorf & Munich. For non-EU citizens is 850 € on any of the three campuses. If a prepayment option is chosen (by semester, annually, in full), the tuition fees can decrease by up to 5%. This discount is not compatible with (very) early bird discounts. In addition to the registration fee of 490€ (EU/NON EU) there will be a one-time handling fee for NON-EU Citizens. The university offers scholarships up to 50% off the fee.
Five Reasons to choose this Bachelor's Program
Special Program Features
The Central Evaluation and Accreditation Agency is an independent private accreditation agency in the tertiary education sector which accredits and evaluates study programs in Germany, Europe, and beyond.
The application requirements for the study program in “Game Design” are:
General university entrance qualification, a technical college entrance qualification or a qualification recognized as equivalent.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October 1st)
Application Procedure & Selection
Creative portfolio with 10-20 work samples