Graphic Design and Visual Communication
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee of 640 € monthly. Admission fee of 980 € (only prospective students from non-EU/non-Schengen area).
Higher school certificate.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please use the Online Application form of the university and attach a PDF of your portfolio.
Please include in your portfolio 10-15 works, at the best concerning one topic, not only drawings and paintings, especially works of visual communication (all works should be bundled in a portfolio).
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website