Interdisciplinary American Studies
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Enrollment in the Interdisciplinary American Studies B.A. program is limited (“zulassungsbeschränkt”). The criteria for being admitted to this program include:
- The average grade of the high school diploma (“Reifezeugnis/Hochschulzulassungsberechtigung, HZB”).
- The English grade of the HZB; if there is none, another foreign language will do.
- A letter of motivation (max. 450 words) in English with your e-mail and postal address. Please use the form provided by the university.
- Other possible qualifications, e.g. professional education or practice relevant to the subject of studies, an extended continuous stay in an English-speaking country, an internationally acknowledged language certificate (e.g. TOEFL, Cambridge Certificate, IELTS, or a prize in the “Bundeswettbewerb Fremdsprachen”). If applicable, please provide photocopied documents as proof (no originals).
Please submit all documents of your application to the Studentensekretariat together with your letter of motivation.
For more information please check theCourse Website