Interior Architecture/Interior Design
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- 730 € monthly instalment of the semester fee for EU Nationals. Non-EU Nationals are requested to pay the tuition fee (4,380 €) at the beginning of the semester.
High-School Diploma (German Abitur/Fachabitur or equivalent).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B2.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Copy of passport or identity card.
- Copy of High-School diploma with transcript (German Abitur/Fachabitur or equivalent). The university also needs an official translation of your diploma and transcript into English or German if they are in another language.
- Copy of English language test (see language requirements).
- A portfolio with a max. of 10 works.
The portfolio can consist of anything that demonstrates your interest and enthusiasm for design and art. You can include sketches and drawings, photographic works, graphics and illustrations, flyers, posters, brochures, collages, paintings, prints, animations, videos, websites, technical drawings, models, sculptures, or any other creative work that relates to your study interest.
Your portfolio does not need to be at a professional level, but it will be used to evaluate your creativity, motivation, talent, and interests. It must be authentic and belong 100% to you.
Importantly, the portfolio must include detailed commentary explaining what you are presenting. Please indicate whether each piece is an original work, or what part of the project is your contribution. Describe the context in which it was created; whether it was a school project, professional assignment, or whether the work was done independently.
Be clear about what skill set you are demonstrating with each piece of work. Materials and/or software used can also be listed.
Make sure the layout is appropriate for the type of work you are presenting. A4 landscape format is preferred.
Images should be clear and text should be legible.
Make sure there is enough work – at least 10 pieces – and that there is enough variety to show a broad range of skills and interests.
If you would like to include media such as video or a webpage, you can include a link in your portfolio. Please note that these kinds of media can only be considered as an appendix to your portfolio, but would not be sufficient on their own.
Compile your works into one PDF file with a maximum size of 25MB and upload it into your online application.
For more information please check theCourse Website