International Business Managеmеnt
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee is 950 € monthly (5,700 € per semester) + 70 € (6,120 € per semester) for non-EU apрliсants.
Your dream education at Hochschule Fresenius
Six Reasons to choose this Bachelor's Program
Special Program Features
Be Part of a Time-Honored Tradition
Step into a world of academic prestige at Hochschule Fresenius, with its origins traced back to 1848. As one of Germany's oldest institutions of higher learning, you're not just earning a degree, you're becoming part of a rich, enduring legacy that has shaped minds for centuries.
The application requirements for the study program in “International Business Managеmеnt” are:
Applicants must have one of the following documents:
- General university entrance qualification (German “Abitur”): Eligible to study at all higher education institutions and in all German federal states.
- Advanced technical certificate (German “Fachhochschulreife” or Fachabitur”): Eligible to study at a university of applied sciences or in a two-cycle study program at a university in the federal states identified in the certificate.
- Subject-linked university entrance qualification (German “Fachgebundene Hochschulreife”): Eligible to study the corresponding subject in the federal states identified in the certificate.
- Master craftsman certificate (German “Meisterprüfung”/vocational qualification): A master craftsman certificate or a vocational qualification in accordance with the act on access to higher education institutions in the state of Hessen or Baden-Württemberg (Hochschule Fresenius Heidelberg) for people with professional qualifications (either completion of professional advance training of at least 400 hours; a technical college, vocational, or administrative academy qualification; or successful completion of a state-recognized commercial apprenticeship with the subsequent professional experience lasting at least two years as well as a special university admission assessment): Eligible to study at Hochschule Frеsеnius.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection