International Digital Βusinеss
- Winter semester
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Academic qualifications meeting the general requirements for admission to a University or University of Applied Sciences, or
- professional qualifications allowing University admission as specified in §11 of the Law on Institutions of Higher Education in the State of Berlin (Berliner Hochschulgesetz ‑ BerlНG).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
ASSIST will check for the Berlin School of Economics and Law whether applicants have submitted the following basic documents:
- A completed application form together with a Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of all all previous academic education.
- Officially authenticated copies and translations of the original certificates and all documents as specified by the Berlin School of Economics and Law.
- An official copy of the university entrance qualifications.
- Proof of German and English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- If required, other test certificates.
In addition to these basic requirements, the University regulations may require you to submit further documents; if so, these should be attached to your application when it is sent to ASSIST. All the documents as specified are required before your application can be processed and transferred to the Berlin School of Economics and Law.
Once your application passes the ASSIST system check, it will be transferred to the BSEL for further processing. The decision on whether you will be admitted to a course of study rests with the Berlin School of Economics and Law (BSΕL).
For more information please check theCourse Website