Management & Technology
- Start Dates
- Winter Term: October
- Spring Term: February
- Summer Term: June
- Winter, spring & summer term
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 24,410 € (incl. application fee). 3 instalments: 1st year: 10,370 €, 2nd year: 6,720 €, and 3rd year: 7,320 €.
A higher school education certificate (12th standard) is required.
- School leaving certificate (following successful completion of 12 years at a secondary school) so far as it can be proven that the final grade is not less than 50% of the maximum grade and an university internal assessment test (incl. a one week preparation seminar) or one year of successful bachelor study.
- School leaving certificate (following successful completion of 12 years at a secondary school) in association with the proof of having passed both parts (main and advanced) of the entrance examination “Joint Entrance Examination” of the Indian Institutes of Technology.
School leaving certificate (12th standard) and final grade is not less than 50% of the maximum grade.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
In order to consider your application for the course, the following documents are needed:
- Application form.
- Copy of transcript of records/mark sheets.
- Copy of passport.
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website