Mechanical Engineering (International)
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The Carl Benz School of Engineering provides a college structure within the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), which is why the specific college fee of 7,000 EUR per semester applies in addition to the regular university enrollment and tuition fees. The college fee covers support in academic learning and additional services provided by the Carl Benz School.
University entrance qualification.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: No section below 5.5.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- School diploma/certificate (in original language and official translation).
- Record of your most recent language course (in original language and official translation).
Additional documents (in original language and official translation):
- Assessment test report/Feststellungsprüfung at Studienkolleg (if available).
- University entrance exam report (if customary in your home country).
- Pre-university course (if customary in your home country, e.g. Iran).
- APS certificate (China, Mongolia, Vietnam).
- Transcript of completed studies (in the case that the study periods must be proven).
Please note: please submit ordinary copies of your documents, rather than certified or attested copies. (Exception: Chinese applicants must submit the original of their APS).
For more information please check theCourse Website