- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fees are 650 € per month (3,900 € per semester) for citizenship of EU/EEA incl. Switzerland, Western Balkans and Ukraine, and 4,500 € per semester for citizenship non-EU/non-EEA. There is an enrolment fee (once) of 500 € for citizenship of EU/EEA incl. Western Balkans, Switzerland and Ukraine, and 900 € of citizenship non-EU/non-EEA.
Proof of qualification to pursue general higher education (i.e. Abitur, A-levels, high school diploma) or proof of professional qualification/experience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The basic requirements are:
- General higher education entrance qualification (Abitur) or university of applied sciences entrance qualification (Fachhochschulreife). In case you have not graduated yet, please apply with your existing transcripts or your latest interim certificate. However, we need your final degree certificate before you can start your studies.
- Portfolio with approx. 15-20 creative works*
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Copy of your identity card or passport.
*Convince SRH Berlin UAS with your talent: they are looking forward to assessing your portfolio with about 15-20 of your own creative works. You can upload the portfolio together with your application, send it or simply bring it to a personal interview.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website