- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
University entrance qualificatiοn.
It's not a requirement, but if your grade is less than 3.9, you won't get any score in the admission process.
The admission process at Leuphana is carried out in different steps. First of all, study places are allocated in each major according to the legally prescribed advance and special quotas as well as according to the waiting time. Subsequently, the applicants with the best 25% points in each major receive admission in the so-called best quota. Admissions for the remaining study places will be given following the selection process, consisting of a study aptitude test and, if necessary, a selection interviеw.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Level B.
Specification: Level A.
Specification: At least 850 points for listening and reading and 340 points for speaking and writing.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
The following documents must be submitted along with the printout of the online application:
- Officially certified copy of your school leaving certificate.
- Officially certified copy of previous academic transcripts of records, if applicable.
- Officially certified copy of previous academic degree certificates, if applicable.
- Copy of your passport showing your photo and personal details.
- Copy of the bank receipt/deposit slip showing you transferred the fee. For payments by credit card, please use the payment form at the Uni-Assist website.
- APS certificate, if required, in the original*.
- Proof of English language proficiency, (see language requirements).
FURTHER EVIDENCE FOR ONLY FOR EU/EEA APPLICANTS
- If necessary evidence of extracurricular activities.
Documents issued in languages other than English must be accompanied by a sworn translation into German.
* Applicants from the People’s Republic of China must have their documents examined by the Academic Evaluation Center (Akademeische Prüfstelle) in Beijing. Only applicants who have entered Germany before April 1st, 2002, or are married to a German citizen may apply for the APS certificate from Germany. All other applicants must apply for a certificate from China.
* Applicants from Mongolia must have their documents examined by the Academic Evaluation Center (Akademische Prüfstelle) Ulan Bator. Only applicants who entered Germany before 1. November 2006, are allowed to apply for the certificate while staying in Germany. Applicants who entered Germany on or after 1. November 2006 must travel to Mongolia in order to apply for the APS certificate. Applicants who are attending a Studienkolleg or have already taken up studies at a university in Germany, do not have to apply for a new APS certificate when they apply to another German university.
* Applicants from Vietnam must have their documents examined by the Academic Evaluation Center (Akademische Prüfstelle) in Hanoi if they have entered Germany after January 1st, 2007. Applicants who entered Germany before January 1st, 2007 on a student visa, are exempt from providing an AРS.
For more information please check theCourse Website