- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
The M.Sc. Advanced Architecture program at Frankfurt UAS focuses on integrating design and construction, and students learn to develop advanced, future-oriented concepts in various contexts. Graduates are equipped to work on the interface between abstract designs and concrete implementation, with a strong focus on the planning phase, known as "execution planning" in Germany. The program emphasizes close collaboration with industry partners and current scientific research in design and construction.
A first university degree (Bachelor or equivalent) in Architecture
Required ECTS crеdits: 180
At least a four-month internship in an area relevant to architecturе.
In exceptional cases, applicants with a GPA of at least 2.7 may be admitted - if they demonstrate a qualified professional practice in areas relevant to architecture e.g. in an architectural office of at least 4 months after the first university degreе.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via Uni-Assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
- Bachelor's degree in architecture with 180 ECTS, completed with a grade that corresponds at least to the grade of 2.3, as calculated according to the German grading system
- Portfolio describing their studies
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of at least a four-month internship in an area relevant to architecturе.
For more information please check theCourse Website