Advanced Functional Materials
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor´s degree in physics or chemistry or related bachelor's degree programs in materials science.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Grade B or C.
Specification: Result Distinction.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via Uni-Assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
- Officially attested copy of secondary school leaving certificate including transcripts, with translation in German or English language.
- Officially attested proof of successfully completed university entrance examination (not for all countries, more information here).
- If available, officially attested copies of all other proofs of successfully completed university studies at the home country (duration of studies, acquired degrees), with translation in German or English language.
- Original of APS-certificate (only for applicants from China, Vietnam or Mongolia).
- Officially attested copy of German language proof if your native language is not German (see language requirements).
If all requirements and documents were checked, uni-assist will forward your documents to the university. In case that the formal requirements are not fulfilled, you will receive a respective message from uni-assist. Please note that uni-assist does not send back any application documents submitted.
For more information please check theCourse Website