- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
First university degree in an engineering or natural science program.
Additionally acquired in-depth scientific knowledge in the fields of:
- Special mathematical methods of engineering sciences with a total volume of at least 18 LP, whereby the subject areas Fourier transformations, Regression calculation as well as probability and mathematical statistics are included.
- Scientific-engineering data processing in the scope of at least 12 LP, whereby the topics CAD, CAS, numerical simulation, and data acquisition as well as multiphysical simulation including practical experiences are included.
- Metrology and control engineering in the scope of at least 8 LP, whereby the subject areas sensor technology, actuator technology, and digital methods of production are included.
- New materials and materials for the engineering sciences amounting to a total of at least 8 LP, whereby the subject areas polymers, metals, composite materials, matrix systems, and functional properties are included.
- In-depth theoretical basics of the engineering sciences amounting to a total of at least 12 LP, whereby the subject areas technical mechanics, construction, manufacturing, and fluid dynamics are included.
- Resource-efficient manufacturing concepts with a total volume of at least 8 LP, whereby the subject areas technical and natural cycles and networks, system optimization, and energy concepts are included.
The access for other candidates will be decided by the selection board.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents must be submitted to uni-assist:
- You have to use the online application via the uni-assist homepage.
- A legally attested copy of your Secondary and High school leaving certificate including proof of completed subjects and marks and German/English translation.
- Preferably legally attested copies of any previously attained proofs of university graduation in the home country and German or English translation including proof of completed subjects and marks.
- A legally attested copy of proof of sports test (only for Bachelor Präventions-, Rehabilitationsund Fitnesssport).
- A legally attested copy of a certificate indicating your level of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- A legally attested copy of a certification of passing the national higher education entrance qualification (not for all countries). Applicants from China, Vietnam or Mongolia have to submit the certificate of the Academic Board of Examiners in Peking (APS) together with their application documents. The application cannot be processed without this certificate.
- A recommendation letter, CV or motivation letter is not necessary.
- All certified official educational documents should be sent to uni-assist by post.
For more information please check theCourse Website