Advanced Materials and Μanufaсturing
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in materials engineering, mechanical engineering, production engineering, engineering, or a related subject (chemistry or physics).
Required ECTS credits: 210.
International applicants have to convert the bachelor's degree at:
Mail: [email protected]е
A grade of at least 2.5. The applicant will not be admitted if he/she is unable to provide the GPA certificatе.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- University entrance certificate (Abitur, advanced technical college entrance qualification..)
- Certificate of a professionally qualifying university degree (see further conditions above).
- Certificate/transcript of records of the provisional final grade/average grade (if you have not yet received your final certificate).
- Certificate of the total number of ECTS points at the end of the course (if not visible on the transcript of records/certificate).
- If applicable, evidence of special achievements, qualifications, or knowledge that go beyond the normal bachelor’s/diploma degree.
- Tabular CV.
- Motivation letter.
- Proof of the required German or English language skills (only applicants whose native language is not German or English: DSH/TestDAF or TOEFL/TOEIC).
- Selection of research topic at https://www.hs-aalen.de/pages/m-sc-advanced-materials-andmanufacturing research-master_forschungsthemen. Please prioritize up to two research papers, one of which you will work on during your studies. The aptitude test and agreement on a topic takes place in the further course of the admissions process.
- Identification document (ID card, passport, visa, or residence pеrmit).
For more information please check theCourse Website