- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree. The master’s degree program is open
for mechanical engineers whose knowledge, abilities, and skills are not substantially different from those who graduated from the bachelor’s degree program Maschinenbau – Sustainable Engineering at the Technical University of Darmstadt.
As a minimum requirement, the applicants must have the necessary knowledge, abilities and skills in the fields listed below:
- Engineering mechanics.
- Thermodynamics and heat and mass transfer.
- Machine elements and mechatronics.
- Systems theory and control engineering.
- Measurement technologies, sensors, and statistical analysis.
- Numerical calculation/simulation methods.
- Fundamental fluid mechanics.
If after an entrance examination, it is found that the applicant lacks entrance competencies that can be compensated for by completing modules amounting to no more than 30 CPs, admission may be granted subject to conditions. The letter of admission lists the modules or technical examinations that are required. The conditions must be met by the end of the second regular semestеr.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
APS is required for applicants who are applying for a degree in Germany with a Chinese, Vietnamese, or Indian school or university degreе.
For more information please check theCourse Website