- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in English linguistics, anglophone literary, cultural and media studies, or teaching English as a foreign language.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Minimum grade of 6.5 in each test area.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please include the following documents in your application to uni-assist:
- An officially certified copy (i.e., a copy stating that it was made by authorized persons) of your school-leaving certificate (this may in certain cases take the form of a listing of the subject grades achieved in your last year of school; if applicable, also an academic transcript and/or diploma from a university already attended) and a translation of these documents (into English or German). Translations are only accepted from accredited translators who are authorized to issue official translations in their respective home countries. Documents in German and English are accepted.
Please note: it is also accepted officially certified copies of authorized translations - you do not have to send us the original translation.
- Applicants for a master's program also need an officially certified copy (i.e., a copy stating that it was made by authorized persons) of the complete transcript of records and the bachelor's certificate as well as their translation (if applicable - we accept documents in English or German) by accredited translators (i.e., translators who are authorized to issue official translations in their respective home country).
Please note: we also accept officially certified copies of authorized translations - you do not have to send us the original translation.
- Proof of your officially certified language proficiency (see language requirements).
- A copy of the page in your passport showing your name and passport photo.
- Payment to uni-assist.
- Application portal (please register with uni-assist before filling in the online application for Justus Liebig University Giessen). Additionally to the online application, please send your complete application documents (including a printout of your online application) to uni-assist.
- Important information for applicants from the People's Republic of China, Mongolia, and Vietnam: you need the APS-certificate.
Please send your complete application documents to:
c/o uni-assist e.V.
For more information please check theCourse Website