- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- students from all countries except for Germany: uni-assist | students from Germany: directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in anthropology, or another college degree with related anthropological themes, or comparable degree in humanities, cultural studies, or social science.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
- Letter of intent to study Anthropology giving your reasons for applying to Leipzig.
- Your updated CV.
- A copy of your graduation certificate.
- A copy of your transcript of records.
Please forward the material of your application to the email ethnologie(at)rz.uni-leipzig.de
For more information please check theCourse Website