Applied & Environmental Geoscience
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in geosciences, geoecology, geophysics, mineralogy, physical geography, soil science, maths, physics, chemistry, biology, computer science, or in a related subject with environmental-scientific relevance.
Good background in math, chemistry, and physics.
A completed bachelor's degree with a German grade equal or better than 2.5.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
To complete the application, you have to upload the following documents as pdf-files:
- Letter of motivation (1-2 pages) in which you state why you want to study the AEG program.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Bachelor certificate and transcript of records with the information about your overall grade (final or preliminary CGPA), the maximum possible, and the minimum passing grade (this information is needed for the conversion of your degree to the German grading system).
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- 2 reference letters from lecturers or professionals.
Note: for documents in languages other than English, German, or French you must provide official translations into one of these languages.
For more information please check theCourse Website