- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October 1st
- Summer Semester: March 15th
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a relevant course of study. This includes, in particular, the courses in biotechnology, bioanalytics, medical technology, food technology, bioprocess engineering, and molecular biology.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
If an applicant can provide a university degree or equivalent degree which was awarded with less than 210 - but at least 180 - ECTS, the prerequisite for completion of the Master's course is provision of the missing credit points from the range of courses offered at Ansbach UAS and according to the course regulations. Prerequisite for admission is the ability to provide the lacking ECTS within a year after begin of studies, otherwise the enrolment will be terminated.
Applicants for this Master's course, who cannot provide an overall examination result at the application deadline must provide an official certificate issued by the previous university before September 30st for the winter term or before March 14th for the summer term. The document must certify successful completion of the degree, a preliminary average grade and the ECTS achieved during these previous studies.
A final grade average of 2.3 or better in a relevant subject area.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Grade C
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October 1st)
(starting in March 15th)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Diploma of qualifying course of studies (see previous degree).
- Study and examination regulations of qualifying course of studies.
- Certificate of preliminary review documentation "Vorprüfungsdokumentation" (VPD) for Ansbach UAS (foreign degrees only).
- English language certificates (see language requirements).
- German language certificates (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation (200 to 500 words in English or German).
For more information please check theCourse Website