Applied Computer Science
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's certificate (or equivalent) in the fields of informatics or related areas.
Applicants should have in general a grade better than 2.5.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please send the following documents by June 15th (for winter semester) at the latest:
- The printed version of your application form.
- Your curriculum vitae.
- Letter of motivation that states the study interest and proves practical skills in the field of software development, advanced knowledge in an object-oriented programming language (e.g. Java) as well as the obvious interest in topical questions of modern software development (max. 1 page).
- A copy of your birth certificate or a copy of your passport or identity card.
- A copy of the university entrance qualification (highest school leaving certificate).
- Officially certified copy (copies) of your university degree(s) and certified translation(s) into English or German.
- One passport photo.
- ToEFL certificate or similar (non-native speakers only, see language requirements).
- Application form - thoska with passport photo.
Please send your application to:
Referat 2 - Team Master
For more information please check theCourse Website