Applied Economics and Data Science
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) from prior studies in sustainability economics, economics, business administration, business informatics units or in a closely related field.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
A previous degree programme is suited to the subject if it has taught the following competences in the areas:
- Economics with at least 24 ECTS.
- Mathematics with at least 12 ECTS.
- Statistics with at least 12 ECTS.
- Econometrics with at least 12 ECTS.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website