Artificial Intelligence and Robοtiсs
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related fields such as Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, or Physics.
Excellent knowledge of Computer Sciences. Applicants need to provide evidence of knowledge in the following fields:
- Computer Science, Programming, Algorithms, and Data Structures along with one of the following subjects: Theoretical Computer Science, Computer Architecture, Computer Networks, or Software Engineering (at least 24 ECTS or equivalent).
- Mathematical references in analysis and linear algebra (at least 18 ECTS or equivalеnt).
A special aptitude and willingness to perform are required for this master’s degree program. Evidence can be demonstrated, for instance, through professional training relevant to the program, internships, international experiences, or additional subject-specific education beyond the required courses and attendance in the bachelor’s degree prοgram.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website